Tuesday 29 November 2011

Facebook Frustration



OK - I know it is the season to be jolly but I'm having a little trouble with facebook.



Originally I wasn't going to have a facebook page - just my little blog, but a facebook page allows you to engage with all the blogs I follow with quick likes and comments (with no word verification - another pet hate), and I thought I could share some silly things that I wouldn't necessarily write a blog post about.

The lovely Kate from Lilies for Kate gave me some advice on how to set up a facebook page, which I've done, but whilst I've used facebook privately for years, I cannot figure out the whole public facebook.  I've tried to find blogs I follow and 'like' them, and I even managed to share a beautiful photo from Beachcomber on my fb page.

From Beachcomber


I've tried to link things and add a facebook like page to my right side bar, but facebook and blogger just don't want to talk today.

Anyway, enough venting!!!!  If you are on facebook, please let me know so I can find you.  Here is a link to my facebook page - I hope it works!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, I understand your frustration,I have the same trouble with fb pages. I struggle to understand how anyone would know about them, to go to them from the normal fb. I also have a page that my publisher set up, I have a link on my blog to that,which works,but not to the other page,if that all makes sense. good luck j

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...