Monday 23 April 2012

Kikki K Retail Therapy

Nothing beats a little retail therapy does it?  With the week I've had I thought a little retail therapy would help ... and my dear daughter informed me that she needed black knee high socks for her dance Eisteddfod concert by 2 pm, so at 10am Sunday we headed to Carindale.  Kikki K has opened at Carindale, so no more hiking into the city.


I love sticky notes, and these love heart ones are perfect.


This was the reason I went into Kikki K.  It was recommended to me that I keep a journal of how I'm feeling and what sort of day I had.  This is Kikki K's 365 Diary.  The tag says - Your year begins today.  365, a diary to commence at any point in the year for a new job, a new semester or a new lease on life.  That's me - the last one! 


As a Mother's Day promotion it came packaged with a silver pen, and a To Do sticky note pad.  I like that the pages are blank, and the colour red is appropriate too.


I also bought a book of Inspire stickers to use in the journal.


The pad is filled with lovely inspirational stickers.




Here's the To Do list - good for keeping me focussed and on track.


We also finally found the dance socks in Target after going to nearly every shop in Carindale.  The joys of being a Mum!

4 comments:

  1. retail therapy is great isn't it! i love kikki k too. the journal is a good idea. i remember when i was going through a rough time someone advising me to write down 3 good things that happened every day now matter how small. i found it really beneficial & helped me see the positives.
    & i know what you mean about the last minute needing things!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous purchases Kylie! I just found your blog and have read back a little over your last few entries and your attitude to life is amazing. I am sorry to hear that you haven't been so well but I am inspired by your bravery and positive thinking. Wishing you all the best and I am looking forward to visiting often. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this store! I love the quotes. Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiki K rocks! I really need one of those todo lists. Hope you are doing ok, Kylie.
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...