Sunday 5 August 2012

Interior Photo Challenge Round Up

Well I made it.  I got through the whole month of July and took a photo everyday for The Interiors Photo Challenge.  Here are some highlights to wrap it up for those of you not on instagram.


Day 24 - Designer - I don't really do designer but this wing back bed was custom made, so maybe it's designer?


Day 16 - Bedside- My favourite bedside drawers from an antique shop in London and a cheap Target lamp (shhh)

Day 14 Vase - bought in a second hand shop in Sydney years ago.


Day 11 Bright- Brightly coloured ribbons on display


Day 12 - Old - An antique French aeroplane clock and compass bought in Paris

Day 27 - Rug - My favourite Laura Ashley Rug 10 years old and still going strong

Day 30 Glass - Pretty glass decanter.  Empty :(


Day 25 - New Purchase - Love Home cushions bought recently


You can see the first 10 days of the challenge here.

I really enjoyed the challenge, and seeing other people's photos.  I'll definitely try another one in the future.



7 comments:

  1. great pics Kylie. i think now that the warmer weather is on it's way, i'll feel motivated to give the photo challenge a go! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I love the Laura Ashley rug:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the things you have collected from London and Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures Kylie, I love that Laura Ashley rug. Have a great week.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kylie,

    You are amazing!

    That was an awesome challenge and you certainly came through with such beautiful pictures.

    Styling is about talent, pieces and an eye for what goes with what.
    You've got the goods in every way (and I love a good target bargain lamp :)

    x Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos Kylie - I really must get more computer savvy and get on instagram as I want more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome to see your photos over on IG Kylie! It's pretty addictive, huh?
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...