Tuesday 14 August 2012

Online Decor Magazines


I use to be a complete magazine addict.  I would regularly buy all sorts of home decor magazines, and I still do buy some from time to time, but I find myself more and more reading blogs and online magazines now.  They are free and get delivered straight to your inbox.
Here are some online magazines I've found (click on the name for a link)

A Brisbane based Australian decor magazine



Another Australian magazine with a worldwide feel.
News Stand


A lovely Australian craft magazine
issue 01

Pretty homes from the UK
72339137734157562_byDYxK1W_f

I think this one is Canadian - really nice.

For a little dose of Scandinavia try 1 by Fryd


The Party Dress
This is more of a dining & entertaining magazine, but still very pretty.

There's a round up of some other US and Canadian online magazines at Decor Happy blog here. (Includes Rue, Est, Matchbook, Anthology, Nesting Newbies, High Gloss and Lonny)

If you go to the issuu web site, you can browse loads of online magazines.  Do you read any of these magazines or know of any others?  Please share, I'd love to know.

12 comments:

  1. thanks kylie! a few of these i didn't know about. i occasionally buy magazines, but find there's so much inspiration online now.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about The Party Dress or 1 by Fryd so I will definitely check them out, thanks! I read all of the others you've mentioned, plus House of Fifty and Dabble (another Canadian one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I'll have a little dabble at Dabble now!

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen Heart Home Magazine before so thanks so much for sharing this! I'm going to check it out right now!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kylie,

    Thanks so much for the links! Saves on space...from a home magazine hoarder! Jodi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyle
    Thanks so much for giving us all these title. I'll be bookmarking this for future iPad reading.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kylie, I didn't know about Covet garden or heart home or 1byfryd. Some of my work featured in that 1st issue of Tickle the imagination and their christmas one too ;-).Its a really well presented beautiful magazine. Also, I love Est Emag, have you read it? it's a really nice online read and very inspiring. Thanks for sharing these, they are lovely. However, I have spent the last 3 hours looking at them instead of working. Maybe I will stop buying so many magazines now, he he. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just need few more hours in the day! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This reminds me I have several home magazines which have been sitting on the coffee table for weeks un opened. Too much social media me thinks!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep magazines and social media can be big time wasters/fillers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ummm...I didn't even know these existed! Where have I been?! Thanks so much for these links Kylie :)
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Kylie, I have given up buying magazines because I never get around to reading them these days and I find the stuff in them outdated- I have already seen most of the projects online!
    I have seen some of these, but will have a look at the others soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...