Wednesday 13 June 2012

Gift Wrapping

I have a lot of birthdays in June, and I've started buying and wrapping presents.


I love beautifully wrapped presents, and I thought I'd share some photos of wrapping I like.

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image



Happy birthday to all you geminis.

All photos and credits can be found at the pinterest board - Gifts All Wrapped Up
(I've tried using pinterest embed function to give you the link to each photo but I can never align all the photos properly)

3 comments:

  1. lovely, simple ideas for wrapping! we've just had a birthday here. my son's a gemini.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an organised gal! You might like to check out A Gift Wrapped Life if you haven't already as Sande is a genius when it comes to wrapping a gift....B:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love prettily wrapped presents- some great ideas here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...