Thursday 21 June 2012

Hello Birdy

It's the last week of school for my two kids and it is crazy busy this week, so I'm going to cheat and share something with you that doesn't involve me having to clean my daughter's room and photograph it.  Cleaning her room will probably take all holidays to complete!  Recently, little Miss Stylish and I went shopping for new bed linen and found this.


It's so pretty.  It features applique and crochet birds on branches, with flowers and berries.  So sweet.  There is a row of pom poms across the bottom.  Can you imagine how much time and effort it would take to make something like this?  I know, because I made her birdy bed curtains.



The birds on the bed linen and the curtains are very similar.  How lucky?


The new bed linen works so well with the bed curtains, and if her room is ever tidy again I might actually photograph it, but with 3 weeks of school holidays upon us, don't hold your breath!  Happy school holidays everyone.

5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I haven't been to adairs for ages!

    Isn't it great the holidays are finally here? I hope that your daughter enjoys her pretty new room and doesn't get it too messy over the next 3 weeks!

    I hope you have a great time too!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kylie :)
    The new bedspread looks lovely! I love Adairs and cannot walk by one without having a look. Hope you have a good holidays with your kidlets!
    Cas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty,I bet Miss Stylish loves it. xx Thank you also Kylie for your visit and sweet comments. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bedding, and I think it goes very well with the curtain you made!

    Enjoy the school holidays with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...