Sunday 2 October 2011

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

My little baby girl has just turned 10.  Where does the time go?  She has grown into such a beautiful girl, even when she's being a pre-teen drama queen.

The other day I found these photos.


This is my daughter when we visited my son's kingergarten for the day.  She was about 3 years old.


This is me at my kindergarten at about the same age.

I wonder how she will grow up? 
Will she be like me? 
What experiences will be the same and what will be different? 
What will she like?
Where will life take her?

I guess only time will tell.

I am grateful for every minute we share together. 


2 comments:

  1. aww, Happy Birthday to your baby! my youngest turns 10 this month too!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your sweet daughter! My little girl will be 12 soon - I sometimes feel it is all going by so fast. PS Your guest room looks so inviting too. Lucky guests to be greeted by such a lovely hostess:) God bless x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...