Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Master Bedroom Furniture

Our master bedroom is simple and uncluttered.  I wanted it to feel peaceful and relaxing.  When we returned from London a year ago we no longer owned a bed, so this was the first thing we bought.  Our bed is the Trieste bed from Domayne.  It is a wing back bed frame and base, upholstered in Warwick Linnum fabric in slate.




I love the studded detailing across the head of the bed


and the timber feet


I love white bed linen with some textural detail such as gathers, pleats or embroidery.  This cover from Freedom has lots of detail.


The bedside tables (nightstands) are from an antique/furniture shop in Northcote Road, Battersea, London.  I bought them before we left.


I love the carved detail


And lime washed style top


They are so pretty


So the Master bedroom is nearly complete.  I'd just like a big comfy chaise lounge in front of the arch window so I can curl up and read, and maybe a pretty chandelier to look at.

Sharing at


12 comments:

  1. Your bedroom is gorgeous! I love the bed and the bedside cabinets.

    My bedroom is also simple and uncluttered - ie: bare! It always seems to be the last room in the house to get done, although I have grand plans for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bedroom is beautifully styled, I love your bedside tables.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bedside cabinets - would you share the antiques/furniture shop on Northcote Road where you found these beauties? I think I should make a trip there!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bedroom. Looking for bedsides at the moment and yours are exactly what I am looking for. London is a bit tooooo far away though. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bedroom is beautiful. So stylish and classic. I love it.

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your bed, I've never seen a winged headboard before! I also love the bedspread, I'm on the lookout for one and can't seem to find any that I like...I keep coming back to the ones that are like yours, just beautiful!
    Found you at Miss Mustard and I'm your newest follower!
    Have a great day!
    I'm also following you on Pinterest...I love to pin too!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you have very pretty master bedroom. Beautiful bed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous bed and a very pretty room. The night tables have lots of character too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely bedroom - your bed is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Less is more, gorgeous bed ! A pretty place to retreat at the end of the day.

    Lou ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice looking, the color combination is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Contemporary Radiator Cabinets
    Your bedroom is gorgeous! I love the bed and the bedside cabinets.I'm seeking one and can't seem to discover any that I like...I keep returning to the ones that are like yours, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...