Wednesday 5 October 2011

Shoe Shine Time

The kids went back to school this week.  The only time we seem to remember to polish the school shoes is at the beginning of term.  When we polished the shoes the other day, I decided to give the shoe shine box a quick makeover.


I bought this old wooden shoe shine box from a charity shop many years ago (like more than 15 years ago).


I like the rusty hinges.


I organised all the polish and brushes.


Then added a shoe polish graphic I found on the web.

I think it looks great.  Now I really need to polish some of my shoes.

Sharing at - Home Stories A to Z

2 comments:

  1. What I cute little box - I would like one of those and I love the graphic you've added to the front it just adds to it's charm.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...