Friday 18 November 2011

Join me by the Pool?

The weather's warming up and the jasmine along the pool fence is in full bloom.


The whole fence is covered with beautifully scented jasmine.


and some slightly stinky ornamental garlic in front.



Even the agapanthus are looking good.



A small purple flower has appeared on the liriope muscari which runs around the edge of the pool.


My husband and I like to sit on the sun lounges in the late afternoon on weekends and chat while we relax with a drink.  Maybe you could join me one day.  I think it's definitely Pimms weather.


Looking forward to the summer holidays.

7 comments:

  1. It looks like a perfect spot to be enjoying those Brisbane summer evenings - and a jug of pimms sounds like the perfect accompaniment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOh yes please,could really do with that today,as it has been a hot,dusty sort of dirty day,not too pleasant. Enjoy your lovely pool. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie, The garden is beautiful. Love the jasmine by the pool. Ideal setting for a glass of pimms. KP

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks beautiful Kylie, love your Jasmine. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pool landscaping looks beautiful - just how I would like mine to look one day. F

    ReplyDelete
  6. . I don't want other people to have to go through the shock of getting a (notice) in their mail like we did. I think the stores should put a sign up."rod iron fence

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...