Tuesday 15 November 2011

Musical Cushions

Now that I'm finished down at the rental house, I finally got around to sewing cushions (pillows) for my bedroom from the musical script fabric I bought.


I love the Symphony and music bars.


The dark script works with the striped cushion in front.


I think having the mid-tone fabric on the bed helps to give harmony to the room as it links the curtains and wall colour to the bed.   That's technical speak for I think it matches.


Another job to tick off the list.

Sharing at
Home Stories A to Z - Tips & Tutorials Tuesday
A Beach Cottage - Good Life Wednesday
French Country Cottage - Feathered Nest Friday
My Romantic Home - Show & Tell Friday
Freckled Laundry - Air Your Laundry

9 comments:

  1. Loving these cushions Kylie! The music fabric is fantastic. ;)Sharyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I adore that fabric, how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - I can never walk away from antique style music! And you're right, it matches perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your beautiful blog and have enjoyed looking around love your cushions where did you get the lovely fabric from (QLD)? I'm now following you great to find new friends on blogger and so close to me. If you find a spare minute please come and visit my world would love to have you follow me back if you like be nice to keep in touch. hope you have a wonderful day.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kylie,

    You are so clever and the cushion fabric is perfect. Your bedroom feels even more luxurious if that is possible.

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look AMAZING!! I love your blog. I'm your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie
    http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/
    P.S. I have another giveaway going on right now. Would love you to stop by and check it out.
    P.P.S. I have a linky every Monday. Would love for you to stop by and link up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely fabric. Goes great with the bedroom. Can't wait to look through your blog and see what else you've been working on. Jo @ Let's Face the Music

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that fabric! I would be honored if you would share this over at my Linky Party! EVERYONE else is invited too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.
    en vogue club

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...