Thursday 7 July 2011

Paper Craft Sorted

I can't work in total mess and chaos.  I find it much easier to work at a clean desk (laughing as I type this) and to have things organized.  I've been doing a bit of paper craft lately - decoupage, cards and notebooks and I wanted to tidy it all up so it's easier to make things.


Take one $5 expanding paper file from KMart


Add a cute label


I labelled each divider and sorted all my pieces of paper by colour.


In the back of the file I keep envelopes for all the templates I have made or collected and copies of tutorials or instructions on how to make things.  Now that that's sorted I'd better get back to all my unfinished projects.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is extremely organised! It is the kind of think I would dream of doing but never actually do! x Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...