Friday 22 July 2011

Sale Finds

The July sales are well underway here.  To be honest, I haven't really bothered this year but the other day I had a couple of spare hours before school pick up and I found a few things I really like.


This pitcher was from Bed Bath n' Table and was reduced to $14.95


Then I found this necklace holder.


It was also only $14.  I have seen similar for $50


Finally I found these.


This set of iron keys was $3.  What more can I say?   



Happy shopping

Sharing my finds with


French Country Cottage - Feathered Nest Friday
My Romantic Home - Show & Tell Friday
Faded Charm Cottage - White Wednesday



8 comments:

  1. Wow! Great finds and great prices for sure. Love the jug and those gorgeous keys. Have a fab weekend. Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I especially love that pitcher with the "M" on it... :) Wish they had a Bed Bath & Table in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finds. That jug is just perfect! xSharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pitcher and the iron keys. You found some lovely things! Thanks so much for dropping by L'Heure Bleue At Home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet finds Kylie...Love the white pitcher. See, aren't you glad you went shopping? :-) Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Olá! Visitei o seu blog e gostei muito de suas criatividades de decoração.Amo decorações simples e criativas. Eu já estou lhe seguindo no amigo friends!Eu Convido você que venha visitar-me no meu blog j'ai tout simplement! se caso gostar, me siga no amigo friends também. Abraço!

    http://jaitoutsimplement.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely finds, and your photography is beautiful!
    Visiting from White Wednesday and will look forward to following you!
    Best Wishes and Blessings,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Kylie,
    I am sitting here catching up on your previous posts and I am in love with that white pitcher! I haven't seen a Bed Bath and table here in WA. Please could you tell me what kind of flowers you have in the pitcher? We have some of those in our garden at the moment and nobody can tell me what they are called! I would so appreciate your help.
    PS I have the same keys - from good old Red Dot:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...